So last weekend we were super pumped to be going to do cameron's 3D sonogram. Friday night after work I got the worst headache ever and took two tylenol therefore saturday morning when we went to do the sono Cameron showes us every possible angle of his elbow as he covered his whold face sleeping. By the way in case you were still wondering- my headache was still in full gear on saturday. So we were bummed but oh well we knew we could come back for free and try again.
Fast Forward about an hour and we are now trying to fix our sewer line that got backed up somehow and affected both toilets and bathtubs. I am not home but derek calls me and says we have a problem...the water backed up into the house and flooded the nursery carpet! GREAT JUST GREAT! So we end up having to move all of the nursery furniture to different spots around the house. Then we realize after I got home that it also went into half of the guest room so out came all of that furniture into the living room and then realize it also got to the one wall of our bedroom.
SERIOUSLY THE WORST WEEKEND EVER!
So all of the carpet had to be ripped up and the pads taken outside to dry. 8 days later my carpet is now back down thank goodness but now a carpet cleaning crew is coming tomorrow to steam clean it and then I have to let it dry and then maybe I can put the whole thing behind us and put all of the furniture back. I will keep you posted on that.
To get back to the positive, several good things have happened lately:
1. I am done shopping and wrapping for christmas
2. I am on christmas vacation for two weeks
3. I have and addiction to buying little boy clothes and shoes
4. Cameron finally cooperated at his sono
5. Little man is head down and kicking like crazy!
Darling, I'm so sorry all of that happened! I had no clue!!! At least you finally saw him :) And all of the carpet is back! Love you!
ReplyDelete