WoW! first let me back up and tell you how I told derek he would be a daddy- it isn't that exciting because we were suspicious from the beginning. I told myself i wouldn't test again for a few days but when derek got busy I ran to the back to test anyway, i am very impatient lol and boy was I glad i did! Seeing a positive pregnancy test is so exciting I ran to the living room to get derek but he was on the phone... seriously on the phone. So like a normal wife I said GET OFF THE PHONE! he was still talking so I attempt to take the phone and finally get him to hang up. I led him back to the bedroom hoping he would see the test that I had carefully laid out for him- he didn't see it and naturally had no idea what I was being so impatient over... I wait like 30 seconds trying to get him to figure it out and then he says are we pregnant? and I said yes and then the calling of the families began! It was soo exciting :)
Fast forward I am now 12 weeks and starting to show but it means our baby is happy and healthy! Highlights of the pregnancy so far- stretchy pants, knowing I will soon be a mom, seeing our sweet baby in a sonogram, telling our family and friends!!!
Downfalls so far- thyroid medicine, being sick (only a couple times i was a lucky one) taking krill oil pills- seriously so gross! spending money on maternity clothes lol. So far I have had an awesome pregnancy and I am so excited to meet our sweet baby on march 1st!
I'm very excited to meet baby Reed!
ReplyDelete