Aug 28, 2010
First week of school
WoW! Thank goodness for the weekend lol. I was really nervous about the first week because last year my first week was in second grade and that was a major difference. Anyways, I survived but not without some frustration haha. The worst part about kinder to me is that they are so used to doing whatever they want when they want and how they want. So when they get to school and we spend all week going over the rules and procedures and reminding them all day long the right way to do things they still don't quite get it haha. My class seems sweet and hopefully things will go very smoothly this year. Going to go enjoy my weekend!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear you survived! I would like to tell you that after 8 years it is easier, but it isn't! :) I was so exhausted and to be honest it is still kicking my but and I really didn't even take the summer off...I think I didn't work only 4 weeks! God bless you for doing kindergarten! I will have to pick you brain about my busy little boy...it totally stresses me out to think about him in school! His poor teacher...:)
ReplyDelete