It is only the third week of school and my class is doing fairly well, we are still working on behavior but the kids drawing and knowledge has overall surpassed my expectations from the previous year. I feel like they are a step ahead in a way but at the same time we still have a lot of work to do. I don't know but I feel more prepared this year and more confident in where the students need to be.
Holy Moly! I am already almost 16 weeks. It is going by pretty fast but I wish it would go faster. I will be 20 wks soon and then we can find out if it is a boy or girl! I cannot wait to finally call our baby by name (names are still a secret I will let you know when we know the gender)! I wonder if it will be a boy or girl or take after me or derek (hopefuly derek). Here is the vote so far:
Derek- girl
Tracey(sister)- girl
Daniel(Bro in Law)- boy
Derek's grandparents- boy
My momma- girl
Derek's dad- girl
I am not voting until I get an intuition haha what are your thoughts...boy or girl???
seriously sometimes I hate texas but I would never ever leave it lol! It has been so unbelievably hot and now it has been storming for several days. Can we just have 70 degree weather with the sun out every day??? My allergies are taking a serious hit since nothing can make up its mind around here but I am not complaining because things could be worse.
Kc is freaking adorable!!! He kisses my belly every once in a while and I have found him laying in the nursery with his bone. I can wait to see him react with the baby it will be so weird but baby will definately recieve enough kisses from kc!
Cole and I both vote GIRL!!
ReplyDeleteI vote girl too!!! And that baby is going to be spoiled by its Aunt Chrissy!!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm... I really don't know! I think I'll vote boy just to make it interesting!
ReplyDelete