It is so nice to have the summers off. I have gotten so much done and it hasn;t even been a full week! So I decided to wrap up how the last day of school went and a list of things that I will be doing this summer.
The Last day of school- I was determined that I wouldnt get upset and it would be no big deal. Think again lol. the fifth graders were all bawling as they did their farewell walk and then teachers started losing it including me and then kindergarteners saw their teachers crying and started to cry lol I am sure if someone had seen this episode in the middle ofthe hallway at Hobbs they would have busted out laughing. So i was trying to get control after saying by to my bus students but one by one as they let it got worse. Through all the ups and downs of this year I will miss those little ones:)
SUMMER
1. camping- in our new tent!
2. Brad paisley concert- umm yes please!
3. Visiting both grandparents
4. Helping my sister plan her wedding- march 12th, 2011
5. ETBU friends coming to visit
6. visiting les and garret in CS
7. going to SHulenburg to visit chrissy and nathan
8. Maybe taking a weekend vaca
9. lounging in my pajamas
10. Finishing up the house- it is getting close!
I am sure their is more but for now it is a pretty awesome list:)
No comments:
Post a Comment