Jun 10, 2010

Our Best Friends got MARRIED:)

On may 29th I got to get all dolled up to watch my best friend get married. Leslie and Garret are such a huge part of me and derek's lives, I honestly can't picture not being such a close group. In high School we were so blessed to have friends in the same chapter of life that understood us so well. Hanging out with them is soo fun:) So watching my best friend walk down the aisle to a man that I know loves her soooo much made me so very happy. My favorite part of the wedding was about a minute into the song and garret turns to leslie and says "we are getting married" the look on his face was priceless- they were both so happy! Here are a couple pictures of the big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment