



It is so crazy to think that me and derek have already been married a year. I remember may 30, 2009 like it was yesterday. I remember planning all the details, getting ready with the most important girls in my life, I remember holding dereks hand behind the door so he wouldn't see me. But the most memorable thing to me was the way I felt that day. I will never forget the calmness i felt. It was like I was in this perfect movie and nothing could go wrong. Our wedding was perfect:) Flash foreward a year and we have learned so much. We bought a puppy, fixed up an apartment, went on a trip to shreveport with the johnsons, watched soo many friends join the married club, and sooo much more. I love waking up to derek wach day and taking on new challenges side by side, he is my soulmate and i thank God everyday for sending him my way.
For our anniversay we decided our backyard needed a patio table set. We got a grill from his parents and my mom gave us these BEAUTIFUL lamps that I have been drooling over for about a month now. Derek made reservations at III Forks in dallas. YUM! It was so fancy and a night we will definately never forget. After dinner we followed tradition and busted out our wedding cake- which was still delicious, and watched our wedding video. I love you derek happy anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment